About Our Team – Atlanta Bankruptcy Attorney
Customized debt relief is the cornerstone of what we offer at The Ballard Law Group. As a premier Atlanta Bankruptcy Attorney and debt relief law firm, we offer knowledgeable counsel, a great deal of compassion, and a non-judgmental atmosphere. Our practice is small enough to offer personalized attention to each client at an affordable cost, yet our expertise is great enough to rival even the biggest Atlanta bankruptcy attorneys in the Atlanta-metro area.
What separates The Ballard Law Group from all other bankruptcy firms?
- We offer low and affordable payment plans. To make our services affordable, The Ballard Law Group offers convenient, flat rate fees for most services and we can offer payment plans for those who qualify.
- We won’t charge you to discuss your options. We really want to help and we understand that you are already feeling overwhelmed by financial challenges. So, we won’t add to your woes with consultation fees. If you think that chapter 7 or chapter 13 bankruptcy may help you get relief, we want to talk to you. We will go over all of your rights and options during your free initial consultation with our Atlanta bankruptcy attorney. We will answer all of your questions regarding your case to make sure that you’re making the right choice.
- We are not a bankruptcy mill. We don’t take every case that comes in the door, assign it a number, and try to push it through the process as fast as possible to maximize our profits. We treat our clients as the people they are, offering each client a personalized, caring experience that helps him or her get through their tough financial situations.
- We offer personal attention in a confidential setting. We don’t pressure you into filing bankruptcy; our only focus is what is best for you. Our Atlanta bankruptcy attorney will ask you all the necessary questions before seeing you in our office to ensure that you are a good candidate for bankruptcy. Your answers help us make sure that we can meet your unique debt relief needs.
- We have an “A” ranking with the Better Business Bureau. When our clients are successful, we are successful—and that shows. Clients consistently rank us highly with this important consumer agency. Maintaining a strong reputation is a reflection of our staff’s character and our Atlanta bankruptcy firm’s structure.
- We have a non-judgmental approach. We have created a comfortable and compassionate atmosphere to ensure that our clients understand that we’re on their side. It doesn’t matter what path brought you to the point of bankruptcy. We just want to help you get on track so that you can restore your finances and enjoy your life again.
- We are readily available, with flexible hours and contact options. Our offices are open from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and Saturday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. We offer flexible appointments for early morning, the evening, and weekends. Reach us quickly today by phone (404) 220-9906 or by email.